I have booked many entertainers through Gigsalad (and before when it was called Gigmasters) never with any complaints. Until this past weekend when two days before an event with 150 guests, the musicians cancelled.

They claimed to have been in a "minor accident" but provided no substantiation of the legitimacy. Based on the way it was communicated and the exchange thereafter, I become suspicious regarding the story. Needless to say, I wrote a review of my experience, as they left me in a lurch. Suffice it to say, Gigsalad pulled the review on the basis they did not perform.

True, they did not perform!! ....because they cancelled on us two days before the event! Apparently Gigsalad will only let you review if they no-show or actually perform. So this vendor "Hudson & Deliah" burned us and they sit on Gigsalad with 4 or 5 stars.

Others will never know how they burned us and how many others. The reviews, therefore, are biased. Gigsalad is apparently not open for real feedback. So BEWARE.

You have no recourse if this happens to you and Gigsalad doesn't seem to think their policy is conflicting, even though you can't review your experience!

***. I may never use them again because I have lost my trust in the reviews.

Review about: Gigsalad Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer support, Customer service.

Comments

Hey Tcmac!

Sorry to hear about your event! I blame the group more than GigSalad.

GigSalad didn't give the reviews most likely - past clients did.

And FYI - GigMasters and GigSalad are very different companies. Never had an issue with GigMasters vendors though!