I am a pretty successful freelance musician but I have gotten very few leads and not closed a deal on GigSalad in over a year. Most of the leads never respond, or never read my quote, and I suspect they use bots to beef up leads

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at GigSalad. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants GigSalad to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by GigSalad and gigsalad leads for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I Have two leads sitting in my mailbox right now, and neither one has been read. I am really beginning to question them also.

I think a lot of these gigs are PHONY! They create phony gigs that you respond to that don't exist.

I've been on for about a year and NOTHING yet.

I love how they tell you how to better present yourself and to think about upgrading. I would maybe consider upgrading if I got a few gigs.