2.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

My band has been listed on GigSalad for over a year. We have responded to over 25 leads.

As stated on our listing page we start at $1200. Every single lead that we responded to didn’t want to spend that much. GigSalad needs a better way to filter customers.

I would suggest having the customers put their budget in and then direct them to the artists that fit their budget. Because whatever is being done now doesn’t work.

Review about: Gigsalad Leads.

Comments

Just an update. We have now responded to over 37 leads and still no work, because of budgetary issues.

Really don’t care what they say. Their system is flawed and a complete waste of time.

#1520934

i agree too. Its a trickle down though. Just check out a video by the CEO and you will see it is all for the customer to get what they want just like as if we are a cable company and we need to perform but keep taking calls to get discounts, credits, and promos,

I agree completely. We are from Ontario and have a 7 pc band.

Our fee is around same price as yours, and we get lame quotes as well. I got on a rant with GS and they said it is my responsibility to educate potential clients.

They will not entertain the idea of putting a filter on leads which indicate budget as they say it will reduce traffic flow and customer incentive. We will not *** the band for a backyard bbq or other lame leads with only 300 dollars to spend.