I was recently kicked off Gigsalad for simply asking that give me the 70% they were illegally holding until "AFTER" the event. They are not my agent.

There is nothing that I signed agreeing to let "THEM HOLD MY MONEY." They don't know my needs and travel expenses. They are an event site and not my representative. If they want to play agent, then we can go to court to make them pay me for the gig that I lost as a result of having to rescedule outside of Gigsalad. This is because they won't let you discuss anything without going through them.

They have no business in the midst of the financial side of the event. That shouldn't be their business. However, they set the lead up and somehow "OWN IT." Other sites sell the lead for $1 or $2 dollars and they are completely OUT. Others simply allow you to contact each other.

Who is this former agent wanting to rule everything and also stating they if "they see abuse or fraud " they withhold the money? That is defamatory and I want a retraction in court. i will get it. All of my life in 3 states have i ever missed an event.

Never. These people are CRAZY and tenacious.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gigsalad Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 29, 2017.

Comments

There are other entertainment booking businesses out there - try https://www.google.com them.....really!

what other sites are available?