Nuevo, California

I can't find "Write A Review" on my main page. Why is that? Happy customers shouldn't have to go to huge effort digging through pages to have to get to it. It's hard enough to get my clients to write a review, but if they get discouraged they won't ever do it.

PUT IT ON THE OPENING MAIN PAGE -- Not where they have to search/scroll around to find it. It took me 10 minutes to find it so i could send a link to my client....and still I'll have to instruct here how to find it.

Thanks, Jimmy Street Idyllwild, CA

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of gigsalad website from GigSalad. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants GigSalad to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by GigSalad for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with GigSalad?

Comments

Gainesville, Georgia, United States #1294832

Jimmy,

It's better for you to send an email, with the link, asking your clients for a review, than hoping they'll come back to the site.People today are very busy, and even if they loved you, a day or two later, writing you a review may never pop into their head again.

That's why if you send it to them, they can write a little something soon as they open the email, send it off, and boom, you're good.So I wouldn't worry about where the link is on the site, besides, if you send them a request, you can say something nice about their event, etc, and ask they remember you for future hits....